This plugin is the default Woffice Calendar and has replaced EventOn since version 2.1.2. Woffice is adding a new design to this calendar as well as creating blocks for your page builder so you can create any kind of calendar and add them to any of your pages.
You can access the documentation at any time here: Dp Pro Event Documentation.
Everything is explained step by step and you can be sure that it will work fine with Woffice.
Some featured features of the DP pro Event Calendar are:
- ICS, Facebook or Google events import
- Sync a calendar with a ICS live URL
- Bookings – Allow users to book events
- User Roles – Set who can manage the plugin
- WPML support – Translate it easily through a PO file or from the admin panel
- Upcoming Events Widget
- Today Events Widget
- Subscribe to a calendar – Allows users to subscribe to a specific calendar to get newsletter. Mailchimp Supported
- Recurring Events – Create complex recurring events with the multiple options that this plugin offers.
- Frontend submission form
Make no mistake the plugin files are included within Woffice, but we do recommend you to purchase your own license if you have an extensive use of that plugin.
That would give you access to the plugin’s support as well as auto-updates.