You can use the Facebook’s API to connect your users to your site using their Facebook account.
If the registration is closed, the user will be allowed to login if the email address already exists in your database.
The first thing you want to do is to enable the Facebook Signing through the Appearance > Woffice Theming Options > Login / Register > Facebook Options:
You will now need to create a new Facebook App for your site from this page: https://developers.facebook.com/apps/
- Click the “Add a new App” button
- Set up the name and create your app
- Enable the Products > Facebook Login module
- Add your Callback URL, which can be found in the Woffice Settings (see screenshot above) here:
- Go to the Settings to get your App ID and App Secret
Finally, you need to copy/paste the App ID and App Secret back to the Theme Options and save everything.
Customize the connection window
Facebook has also several settings that let you customise the Application page, such as the logo and content.